"How I Created a 6-Figure Income from Gum, Candy, and Toy Vending" Audio Coaching CD Available

For those interested, I've just produced my first audio coaching CD on my success in the Bulk Vending area.  After many many dozens of questions about how to do it, I give an insider's view on exactly how I got into the business, what's been successful for me, and some of the pitfalls to avoid. 

It's on a real audio CD you can play in your car, home CD player, or transfer to your own digital device.  I share my real story of how I purchased over 3000 machines and created a 6-figure income that we live off of as our full time income.  We've done this 11 years and have learned a few things we can download to you...to help maximize your success.

The Audio CD is available on Ebay at this link to order

The coaching info is presented in an easy to understand and conversational manner.  I produced it just like I was setting with someone at Starbucks talking about what has worked for me in Bulk Vending.  I DO NOT approach this as a get-rich-quick scheme, but a meaty presentation on how to get into the business the cheapest way and run it for maximum cash flow.  If you read the free blog articles here, you'll know what kind of information I'll cover.

I cover some of these important items and more:
  • The Passive income aspect of bulk vending - making money without you physically having to be there.
  • How to pick the products to sell with the highest profit margin 
  • Where to find Gumball/Candy routes for sale
  • The Advantages of buying a pre-existing route for cash flow from day one
  •  How to minimize RISK when getting into the business
  • Many other items that will help existing vendors and those thinking about entering the business
Feel free to message me with any questions.

ORDER HERE!

Before entering any business, even one as simple as vending, knowledge is important to give you every effort to succeed.  My firm belief is that if you can get just ONE piece of information to use from this CD, it will pay for itself many times over.  What I've done is to tell you repeatable patterns I've seen which have made me money in this business for over 10 years.

To your success!
Mark

    0 comments: